A Helping Hand
Perhaps you simply need a steer in the right direction – if so our Helping Hand service is what you are looking for.
Our Helping Hand service includes:
- Initial telephone call – Let’s have a quick chat to understand what you are trying to achieve and how we best use the consultation time.
- 4 hours consultation time – A morning or afternoon spent at your home.
Here are some examples of where the Helping Hand service might be appropriate:
- Review of style preferences
- Agreeing a new colour scheme to match existing furnishings
- Improving room layout
- Coordinating new and existing furnishings
- Sourcing that special item of furniture
- Advice on staging your property for sale
“I am delighted with my new room layout, your simple changes have balanced things out and made such a difference.”
– Natalie, Cheltenham
This is not an exhaustive list, you can choose exactly how you would like to spend the time.
Please get in touch and we can get started on creating the perfect space that works for you.