A Helping Hand
Perhaps you simply need a steer in the right direction – if so our Helping Hand service is what you are looking for.
Our Helping Hand service includes:
- 1 hour initial meeting – Let’s meet and agree within the hour what you are trying to achieve and agree on the best way to approach the work
- 4 hours consultation time – This can be in one session at the property or remotely over the course of a week or two.
Here are some examples of where the Helping Hand service might be appropriate:
- Creating a style and colour scheme
- Improving room layout
- Co-ordinating new and existing furnishings
- Sourcing that special item of furniture
- Staging your property for sale
“I am delighted with my new room layout, your simple changes have balanced things out and made such a difference.”
– Natalie, Cheltenham
This is not an exhaustive list, you can choose exactly how you would like to spend the time. It might be that you will need more than four hours, therefore the service can be adapted to suit your needs.
Please get in touch and we can get started on creating the perfect space that works for you.